2020 Fall Indoor Sand Leagues
TVA has finally begun the process of moving sand from one facility to the other. Currently we have TWO Indoor Sand courts with plans to expand to 5 Sand courts by Mid November. That being said we are ready to offer Sand Leagues Tuesday - Thursday. Because of the limited space we will not offer the same divisions as previously offered until we expand to FIVE courts. This season will be SIX WEEKS with ONE WEEK of Playoffs. All teams make playoffs.
Registration Open: NOW
- Tuesday Coed AA 4's - 9 Spots available - Starts Tue. October 27th
- Wednesday Coed BB 4's - 11 Spots available - Starts Wed. October 28th
- Thursday Coed A 4's - 12 Spots available - Starts Thu. October 29th
- Friday - 12 Spots available between both divisions - Starts Fri. Nov. 6th**
** Friday Coed A/BB 6's is a FIVE week league and the price was reduced to reflect that change
- Coed 4's - $300 team fee or $75 individual team fee (Four Individual Team Fees are required to be purchased)
- Coed 6's - $360 team fee or $60 individual team fee (Six Individual Team Fees are required to be purchased)
- Coed 4's (Friday Night Only) - $260.00 team fee or $65.00 Individual Team Fee (Four Individual Team Fees are required to be purchased)
- Every league member is required to also purchase a $20.00 Membership. This membership will be good through the 2021 Winter Season.
All TVA League members are required to have a TVA membership in order to participate. Subs are required to at mimimum purchase a Single Week membership for $5.00 to participate in league play. Once a sub purchases FOUR SINGLE WEEK memberships within a season, they are not required to pay any additional membership fees and will automatically be upgraded to a full membership for that season. Seasonal Memberships are $20.00 and are automatically added to your account when registering for a league. Current benefits of a TVA membership
- TVA League Members receive Happy Hour Pricing on food & beverages 7:30 pm to 9:30 pm
- TVA League Members also receive a $5.00 discount on tournament registrations throughout the duration of their